Oct.28 Meeting Summary

Qinglan Lu

Oct 28, 2011, 5:35:32 PM10/28/11
to Columbia Japan Relief
Hi members of Columbia Japan Relief,

We counted the money collected from last semester's activities, we
have collected $498! However, we haven't decided who we should send
the money to. Sinse Red Cross America takes 10% away from the
donation, Eguchi Sensei is going to contact the Japanese Consulate and
see if they accept the money.

We still have a lot of wristbands left. We would like to sell them or
give them away for donation. We are thinking about setting up a table
on
1. 11/18 the last Chat Club of the semester.
2. 11/18-20 Japan Society's annual conference.

We are going to have our own Facebook group, so that we can invite
more people to our event.

Our next meeting is set to 11/11(F) at 4:30 since this is the best
time for most people. We will meet in Eguchi sensei's office and
discuss plans about wristband giveaways on 11/18 as well as further
events. Collecting donation is not our only mission, we also want to
show our mental support to the effected people.

Looking forward to seeing you on our next meeting!

Hope,Help,Heel,
Columbia Japan Relief

Eguchi

Nov 7, 2011, 11:17:18 PM11/7/11
to Columbia Japan Relief
Qinglan san & minasan,

Eguchi desu. I'm sorry, but I won't be able to attend the next CJR
meeting on Friday, November 11th at 4:30 because I need to take my
family to the airport. Could you have a meeting somewhere in Kent
Hall? There should be some classrooms available around that time on
Fridays.

Qinglan san, please email and let me know what you will have discussed
after the meeting? Yoroshiku onegai shimasu.

Eguchi

Qinglan Lu

Nov 8, 2011, 2:40:47 AM11/8/11
to columbiaj...@googlegroups.com
Egushi sensei,

No problem. I will summarize the meeting in an email.

Qinglan

Eguchi

Nov 9, 2011, 9:00:35 AM11/9/11
to Columbia Japan Relief
Dear CJR Member no minasan,

I have just updated the CJR website, and the upcoming events including
the next meeting are listed there.

http://www.columbia.edu/cu/ealac/japanese/CJR2011/events.html

If you would like to update the info more on the website, please let
me know. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu!

Eguchi