CJR (Consortium for Japan Relief) Meeting tomorrow at 7:30

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Eguchi

未读,
2012年1月24日 09:22:382012/1/24
收件人 Columbia Japan Relief
Minasan,

CJR (Consortium for Japan Relief) will have a monthly meeting tomorrow
(Wed, Jan. 25) at 7:30 p.m. in EALAC Student Lounge, and our CJR
members are invited to the meeting. Please join if you can make it.

Best,

Eguchi

* * * * * * * *
Hello all!

A friendly reminder that our monthly CJR meeting is tomorrow at 7:30pm
in the EALAC Lounge, Kent Hall (Thank you Professor Anderer!). With
the one year mark of 3/11 right around the corner we will be
discussing the details of our next symposium and commemoration
tentatively scheduled for April 4th. At this meeting the wonderful
Professor Hoshino will also share his experience in Tohoku immediately
after 3/11.

Looking forward to seeing you all there! As always, please feel free
to invite friends who are interested in planning or taking part in
this cause.

Best Wishes,
Kirsten

Eguchi

未读,
2012年1月24日 15:18:192012/1/24
收件人 Columbia Japan Relief
Sumimasen! Tomorrow's meeting will be at 7 PM, NOT 7:30.

On 2012/01/24, at 11:52, Kirsten Homma wrote:

My sincerest apologies for clogging everyone's inbox but the meeting
is tomorrow at 7pm NOT 7:30pm.
回复全部
回复作者
转发