Re: [CU Japan Relief] Digest for columbiajapanrelief@googlegroups.com - 4 Messages in 1 Topic

Shaowei Wang

Nov 11, 2011, 3:01:53 PM11/11/11
to columbiaj...@googlegroups.com
See you soon!

-Shaowei

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 1:05 PM, <columbiaj...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/columbiajapanrelief/topics

    Qinglan Lu <teresa...@gmail.com> Nov 10 09:58AM -0800

    Hi group,

    We are having a meeting tomorow (Friday, 11/11) at 4:30pm. Let's meet
    at the door of 514 Kent and we will find an empty classroom for the
    meeting.

    If you can make it, please take a second to reply to this post. Thank
    you! See you tomorrow.

    Best,
    Qinglan Lu

    Erik Monte <erik....@gmail.com> Nov 11 02:43AM -0500

    I have an appointment at 4:30 with my advisor. I tried to reschedule but
    they did not have any available for Friday. I may be a bit late if I do get
    there.

    Erik.

    Josh Lopez <jl3...@columbia.edu> Nov 11 10:45AM -0500

    I have to see my ta in his office hour at 4 so I will probably be a little
    late. Can you email/text me the room you're in when you know it?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group columbiajapanrelief.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.