CJR (Consortium for Japan Relief) Winter Reception 12/14 Wed. 7pm

Eguchi

Dec 10, 2011, 10:35:17 PM12/10/11
to Columbia Japan Relief
Minasan, Ogenki desu ka?

Here is the message from Prof. Paul Anderer about the meeting/
reception of CJR (Consortium for Japan Relief) at 7 PM on Wednesday,
December 14. They said that they would like to welcome our CJR
(Columbia Japan Relief) members to the meeting, and to discuss
possible future activities that we can work together.

Time: 7 PM, December 14 (Wed)
Place: 403 Kent Hall (Student Lounge)

I know that everyone will be busy studying for final exams next week,
but please come to the meeting if you can!

Minasan. Yokattara, zehi kite kudasai!

Jaa, mata.

Eguchi

The message below, from Dr. Homma, is one I hope you have already
received. Please feel free to invite any of the undergraduates with
whom you have been working on Japan Relief efforts, or anyone else
whom you know to be interested in this work.

Many thanks.

Best,
Paul

On 2011/12/04, at 17:18, Shunichi Homma wrote:

Hello everyone, CJR Winter Reception will take place on 12/14
Wednesday at 7pm at EALAC Lounge in Kent Hall (thanks to Prof.
Anderer). It's BYOF/B format- more info to follow. We will also
discuss:

1) organizational structure and collaboration with other student
organizations at Columbia
2) Spring symposium

Look forward to getting together, All the Best. S.Homma

--
Shunichi Homma, MD FACC
Margaret Milliken Hatch Professor of Medicine

Eguchi

Dec 13, 2011, 10:00:12 PM12/13/11
to Columbia Japan Relief
Dear CJR no Minasan,

I would just like to remind you that you are invited to CJR
(Consortium for Japan Relief) Meeting/Reception at 7 PM tomorrow!

7 PM at 403 Kent Hall (Student Lounge)
Tomorrow, Wednesday, December 14th

Jaa, mata ashita!

Eguchi