Dec 13: Last CJR general meeting of the year

Eguchi

Dec 11, 2012, 1:31:42 AM12/11/12
to columbiaj...@googlegroups.com

Dear Members of Columbia Japan Relief,

Minasan, ogenki desu ka?  Here is the message from Daiyu-san about the CJR last meeting of the year.  If you can, please join us.

Dear CJR community,

Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving with your loved ones. CJR has been active, and the events we have hosted last month went great and were well attended. With Hana Ito's help, our website is completely revitalized as well.

http://consortiumforjapanrelief.org/

I’m writing today to inform you about our last CJR general meeting of the year. It will be a good place to discuss ideas for 3.11 second anniversary. As usual, food/snacks are welcome.

When: Dec 13 (Thu) at 7:30 pm

Where: EALAC Lounge, Kent Hall (as usual)

Sincerely,

Daiyu Suzuki

President, Consortium for Japan Relief