3/6 (Wed), General meeting regarding our event on March 10, 2013

1 view

Eguchi

Mar 5, 2013, 9:00:22 AM3/5/13
to columbiaj...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members of Columbia Japan Relief,

Minasan, here is the message from Daiyu-san about tomorrow's CJR meeting.  If you can, please join us.

WHAT: General meeting regarding our event on March 10, 2013.
WHEN: March 6 (Wed), 7:30 - 9:00 pm
WHERE: EALAC Lounge, Kent Hall (4th floor), Columbia University
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Dear CJR members and friends,
Hope this message finds you well. Our March 10 event is coming together in a very wonderful way, and all we need to do now is to spread the word. In addition to our amazing list of speakers, our symposium will feature EN Japanese Brasserie's excellent Japanese food for free as well as exciting Taiko performance.

One effective way is to use Facebook to publicize our event, as evidenced by Shimpei Takeda's Facebook post (see attachment)
We have less than 1.5 weeks to go, and we need all of your help!

--Instructions: copy and paste this link into your status bar and click post!
--Add some words to your post, encouraging people to register at http://nyjapan311.org/registration/
--Upload the flyer onto your Facebook wall (see Shimpei Takeda's post as an example):

Also, we will have one last meeting before the symposium. Please come if you are interested in helping out in any way. Here are the details:

WHAT: General meeting regarding our event on March 10, 2013.
WHEN: March 6 (Wed), 7:30 - 9:00 pm
WHERE: EALAC Lounge, Kent Hall (4th floor), Columbia University

Sincerely,

Daiyu Suzuki
Doctoral Student, Teachers College