Nov.11 Meeting Summary

1 view

Qinglan Lu

Nov 11, 2011, 6:18:29 PM11/11/11
to Columbia Japan Relief
Hi everyone,

Hope you all are staying warm. We've decided to set up a table at next
weeks chat club (11/18 F 1:30-2:30PM)
We will be giving out wristbands but we will have a donation box so
that people who want to donate can donate, there will be no minimum
donation. We will also have a little paper crane workshop at our
table.

On 11/19 (Saturday) at Japan Society's annual conference we would like
to set up a table at the entrance to giveaway wristbands and collect
donation. It is also a good opportunity to know what other
universities are doing for Japan relief effort. The conference will
last all day, so if you want to come and help, please reply to this
post when you can come and how long you can stay. Thank you!

Best,
Columbia Japan Relief

Erik Monte

Nov 11, 2011, 7:25:51 PM11/11/11
to columbiaj...@googlegroups.com
I will be available all day on 11/18...

Thanks,
Erik

Johni Licht

Nov 13, 2011, 1:01:02 PM11/13/11
to columbiaj...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share the links for ECJAL so you guys can have more information.

Please invite your friends who are interested!

Thanks,
Johni

Eguchi

Nov 13, 2011, 1:31:53 PM11/13/11
to Columbia Japan Relief
Johni san,

Thank you so much for making CJR facebook!

Eguchi