CJR General Meeting: Tuesday, September 24th 7:30pm

Eguchi

Sep 18, 2013, 6:02:34 PM9/18/13
to columbiaj...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members of Columbia Japan Relief,

Minasan, here is the message from Kristen-san about CJR General Meeting.  If you can, please join us.

WHEN: 7:30 PM, Tuesday, September 24th
WHERE: EALAC Lounge, Kent Hall (4th floor), Columbia University
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hello all!

CJR is having a it's fall kick-off meeting on Tuesday, September 24th at 7:30pm in the EALAC Lounge, which is 407 Kent Hall. We will be discussing potential events for the fall, ideas for our March symposium, and the evolving mission and vision of CJR. We will also have a presentation from at least one of our Nishimiya Fellows, who participated in a week-long radiation and disaster radiation seminar in Fukushima Medical University this past summer.

The meeting is open to anyone and everyone. Those who have dabbled in CJR before and those who are interested in getting involved! There will be light refreshments served. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Best Wishes,
Kirsten

--
Kirsten Homma