10/5 Meeting Recap

Qinglan Lu

Oct 5, 2012, 6:13:00 PM10/5/12
to columbiaj...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Good to see you again in our first general meeting. And thank you to Kenny for joining us!
I would like to summarize what was discussed in the meeting in this post.

1.CJR website maintenance
  Remember we have a website under the JPNS department site? We should make use of it!
  Things to do:
  1. Ask Shaowei about password and admin info.(Qinglan)
  2. Update website. (Kenny)
2.Facebook Page
   Things to do:
  1. Make all of us administrators.(Johni)
  2. Add friends. (All)
  3. Post event flyers, pics, links(All)

3.Bake Sale/Fundraising/Wristband give-away-----Tentative date: Nov.16 (Friday)
   We had a bake sale last semester on Barnard campus and it was pretty fun.
   This semester we'd like to do it on the Lerner Ramps or College Walk.
   Things to do:
  1. Make flyers.(Qinglan)
  2. Post flyers (All)
  3. Advertise on facebook.
  4. Sign-up for table 2 weeks before Nov.16 (Cecille/Johni)
  5. Bake! (Jakob is so good at it! We should all join him)
  6. Sell (whoever is free on that day)
4.Advertise for Consortium events
   I already emailed Daiyu and asked him about the exact time and location of the movie screening and lecture.
   When we get the info we should put it up on our facebook page.

5. Recruiting
   We didn't talk about this in the meeting but I just think we could ask our friends and see if anyone wants to join us.

Have a good weekend!
Best,
Qinglan