CJR Meeting tomorrow

Qinglan Lu

Nov 10, 2011, 12:58:07 PM11/10/11
to Columbia Japan Relief
Hi group,

We are having a meeting tomorow (Friday, 11/11) at 4:30pm. Let's meet
at the door of 514 Kent and we will find an empty classroom for the
meeting.

If you can make it, please take a second to reply to this post. Thank
you! See you tomorrow.

Best,
Qinglan Lu

Johni Licht

Nov 10, 2011, 8:40:47 PM11/10/11
to columbiaj...@googlegroups.com
I can make it!

Qinglan Lu

Erik Monte

Nov 11, 2011, 2:43:02 AM11/11/11
to columbiaj...@googlegroups.com
I have an appointment at 4:30 with my advisor. I tried to reschedule but they did not have any available for Friday. I may be a bit late if I do get there.

Erik.

Josh Lopez

Nov 11, 2011, 10:45:33 AM11/11/11
to columbiaj...@googlegroups.com

I have to see my ta in his office hour at 4 so I will probably be a little late. Can you email/text me the room you're in when you know it?

Qinglan Lu

Nov 11, 2011, 4:46:01 PM11/11/11
to columbiaj...@googlegroups.com
hi josh, we are in 511 kent!