Re: [CU Japan Relief] Digest for columbiajapanrelief@googlegroups.com - 4 Messages in 1 Topic

Shaowei Wang

Oct 27, 2011, 2:07:52 PM10/27/11
to columbiaj...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I can do anytime after 5:30 PM today, but will be out of the town tomorrow.
Same schedule next week.

-Shaowei

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 1:48 PM, <columbiaj...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/columbiajapanrelief/topics

    Qinglan Lu <teresa...@gmail.com> Oct 26 12:08PM -0700

    Hi Everyone,

    Hope midterm studies are going well!

    It's half way through the Fall semester now and I think it's time for
    us to schedule a meeting so that we can research on how relief effort
    is going in Japan/around world and discuss possible activities we can
    host on campus. Sounds good?

    Could everybody reply when you have time for a short
    meeting(30m-1hour?) this Thursday or Friday or next week? Thank you!
    I'm free Thursday night and Friday before 5:30pm.

    My bests,
    Qinglan Lu

    Johni Licht <blueor...@gmail.com> Oct 26 03:58PM -0400

    I am not free until after 9pm on Thursday, but before 5:30pm on Friday works
    for me.

    - Johni

    Erik Monte <erik....@gmail.com> Oct 26 06:05PM -0400

    That works for me as well. Whatever time you guys decide is o.k. with me.

    Erik

    Qinglan Lu <ql2...@barnard.edu> Oct 26 06:40PM -0400

    Thanks Erik, let's see if we can get more replies.

    Qinglan

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group columbiajapanrelief.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

Qinglan Lu

Oct 27, 2011, 11:22:16 PM10/27/11
to columbiaj...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the reply! How about we meet up tomorrow(Friday) afternoon in Eguchi Sensei's office at 4pm?If this is not the best time just speak up... And Shaowei, we will definitely update you after the meeting.

Cheers,
Qinglan