Volunteers needed for wristband giveaways and fundraising

Qinglan Lu

Apr 12, 2012, 12:00:24 AM4/12/12
to columbiaj...@googlegroups.com
Hi CJR members,

I hope you are all doing well in this busy season.

The Harumatsuri Spring Festival of the Japanese Department is going to be held this Friday.
I thought it would be a good idea to keep giving away our wristbands and raising fund for the earthquake relief effort. We've been doing a good job and there is no reason not to keep our efforts going.

We are going to set up a table for the donation box at the entrance.
What we have to do is only asking people if they would like a free wristband and suggest them donate.
The suggested donation was $3 as I can recall but we've lowered it to $1 in our recent events.

Please reply to this post if you have time on
Friday Apr.13th
10:30am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-2:30pm
It's fine if you can only do one of them.

Hope, Help, Heal
Columbia Japan Relief