Meeting for the 2nd anniversary event for 3.11

Eguchi

Jan 21, 2013, 11:00:55 PM1/21/13
to columbiaj...@googlegroups.com

Dear Members of Columbia Japan Relief,

Minasan, ogenki desu ka?  Here is the message from Daiyu-san about the first CJR meeting of 2013.  If you can, please join us.

Dear CJR members and friends,

Happy new year to you all. Hope you had a restful and joyful holiday.

We have many things to do as we approach the second anniversary of 3.11. This time, we are collaborating with various organizations including Friends of Japan (FoJ) and Columbia Japan Society (CJS) and have reserved the beautiful Diana Event Oval at Barnard. The date is set for March 10 (Sun) from 2 – 5 PM. Please come to the meeting next week for this important event. It's important to have your voices heard in order to make this event meaningful.

When: January 23 (Wed) at 7:30 pm

Where: EALAC Lounge, 403 Kent Hall

Sincerely,

Daiyu Suzuki