CHANGES TO Columbia Ultimate Pickup 6/6

Jack Ostermeyer

Jun 6, 2023, 9:05:44 AM6/6/23
to columbia...@googlegroups.com
Due to complications with sports on the fields of Hammond Middle School, we have decided to (Perhaps temporarily) relocate to PATUXENT VALLEY MIDDLE SCHOOL starting this week. We would like to gauge the difference in field availability after a few difficult weeks at Hammond. The time will continue to be starting at 5:30 as well as the days Tuesday and Thursday.

Please communicate this information with any individuals who may not be following the Google Group or the Facebook Group. I will be at Hammond from 5:30-6 to direct any traffic expecting to play at Hammond.

As always, all attendees must bring water as well as a WHITE and a DARK shirt. Grays will be mocked relentlessly.

-Jack