Columbia Ultimate Pickup ON 5/7/24 @ Patuxent Valley Middle School

Devin McCombs

May 7, 2024, 12:59:30 PMMay 7
to columbia...@googlegroups.com
Columbia Ultimate Pickup is ON today, May 7th, starting at 5:30 on the fields at PATUXENT VALLEY MIDDLE SCHOOL. Please remember to bring a WHITE and a DARK shirt as well as plenty of water.

It's a bit wet today and we do have a slight chance of thunderstorms around game time. As a reminder, here's our official weather policy:

No game will be played during visible lightning. In the event of visible lightning, please stop playing immediately and seek cover. The game may resume 20 minutes after the last visible lightning strike.

No game will be played with excessive standing water on the field. We generally do not call off the game just because there's a bit of rain.  Instead, the decision is based on field conditions, as we don't want to tear the field up.

Game-time forecast:
Temp: 77 F
Winds: 6 mph, SE
Precip potential: 48%