Thanks for playing!

Glen

Nov 3, 2022, 7:38:31 PM11/3/22
to Columbia MD Pickup Ultimate
Thank you everyone who came out tonight, Thursday, November 3, for our last game of the season. Also a big shout out to everyone who came out regularly on thursdays; we werent always the biggest group, but we were dedicated to playing.

Columbia Ultimate Pickup will return next year right after Daylight Savings Time begins with our first game on Tuesday, March 14, 2023.

Finally, dont forget our End Of The Year Hat Tourney which is taking place this Sunday, November 6, 2022. Be there between 11am and 1145am to register, games start at noon. 2$ per person. More details can be found in the prior post in this group. Please come out and join us for the best ultimate frisbee hat tournament in the world!