New year for the Bayesian Conspiracy

1 view

Nathan Hwang

Sep 4, 2011, 12:24:19 PM9/4/11
to columbia-cogni...@googlegroups.com
Let's kick this off, shall we?

There's a meeting with the wider New York Less Wrong meetup on Tuesday
geared towards helping organize the Conspiracy at Columbia (if you're
not already subscribed to it, here's a link
http://groups.google.com/group/overcomingbiasnyc), but we should
probably get together on our on sometime this week to decide where we
want to take things. Yay administration!

Which days at 8:00pm works for the most people? Monday is probably
open, but tight turnaround. Saturday is kind of far away.

Andrew - I vaguely remember you talking about trying to secure a table
for Activities Day (Friday). I presume it's not happening, but I
desire to believe that which is true.

Nathan

Andrew Rettek

Sep 5, 2011, 12:13:31 PM9/5/11
to columbia-cogni...@googlegroups.com

I come back this wednesday morning. I haven't done anything about the table yet. Hope to see you all soon.