Hello world

Nathan Hwang

Nov 3, 2011, 11:46:32 PM11/3/11
to columbia-cogni...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone want to meet this monday? Or, a better question: who wants
to help make this thing happen? Andrew is really busy, and it was a
mistake to depend on a sole person to provide the drive of the club.
Reply if you're interested, and we'll figure out how to meet in meat
space.

Nathan

Ken Chen

Nov 4, 2011, 12:24:44 AM11/4/11
to columbia-cogni...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in continuing this group, and I can meet up this coming Monday. Curious to see who else is interested.

Hadiza

Nov 4, 2011, 12:38:47 PM11/4/11
to Columbia Cognitive Collective
I'm down.

Nathan Hwang

Nov 7, 2011, 10:46:30 AM11/7/11
to columbia-cogni...@googlegroups.com
Okay, 8pm in Hamilton?

Kenneth Chen

Nov 7, 2011, 6:31:40 PM11/7/11
to columbia-cogni...@googlegroups.com
Yes, see you all there.

Nathan Hwang

Nov 7, 2011, 7:52:27 PM11/7/11
to columbia-cogni...@googlegroups.com

Oh crap, nathan did not plan for his interviews to take this long. I'll be there soon

Nathan Hwang

Nov 7, 2011, 8:42:16 PM11/7/11
to columbia-cogni...@googlegroups.com

Ken and I are in M2M atm

Hadiza

Nov 8, 2011, 10:24:54 AM11/8/11
to Columbia Cognitive Collective
Sorry I couldn't make it. Next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!