Scale value positions

John Harrison

Dec 26, 2022, 3:01:27 PM12/26/22
to Fireworkz support group
I've just found something odd. I often find the alignment between the
data and the numbers on the scale don't seem quite right (typically with
label interval 2 or 3) and I've now realised why.

The axis shows weeks of the year, and the default interval didn't give
sensible values so I changed the interval to 13. I expected ticks spaced
a quarter of a year apart, labelled 13, 26, 39, 52 (possibly starting with
0). What I got is attached, with the labels shifted about 6 weeks, ie
nearly half way between the ticks.

I can't find any way to move the labels to the ticks they are labelling.
Is there a way to do it?

Also, I tried selecting a minor interval of 1, assuming that would put a
tick for each week. But there are only quarterly ticks. Have I done
something wrong?

Regards

--
John Harrison