Find next match

Harriet Bazley

Nov 23, 2022, 7:14:40 AM11/23/22
to colton-softw...@googlegroups.com
I can't work out how to find second and subsequent occurrences of a
string in a spreadsheet using the Find command: the toolbar search icon
says 'Click Adjust to find the next match', but clicking on it with
either Select or Adjust seems to have the identical effect of opening
the Search dialogue box.

Using the 'From caret' option in the dialogue box doesn't work when
there is a highlighted word from a previous search, so the only
workaround I have found so far is to perform a search, click in each
found cell to manually deselect the text and reposition the caret,
click to bring up the dialogue box again and click on 'From caret' to
locate the next one.

--
Harriet Bazley == Loyaulte me lie ==

A man's best friend is his dogma.