Insert name (Report tutorial)

Paul Roper

Oct 17, 2019, 6:59:47 AM10/17/19
to Colton Software Fireworkz
Hi,
I have recently returned to RISCOS thanks to the rpc-emulator on Linux Mint (19.2) and I am running  RISCOS 6.20.  I have FireworkzPro V 1.31/05 which works as expected. In the report tutorial the insert names function works correctly, but is obviously out of date.
I have downloaded and installed the later versions of Fireworkz up to and including V22/00 and find that instead of the value of the name variable being inserted I get an "@" symbol.  I have tried earlier versions of Fireworkz without success until 1.35/05 which works as FireworkzPro V1.31/05.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Paul

Stuart Swales

Nov 7, 2019, 1:21:20 PM11/7/19
to colton-softw...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Paul - have quickly tracked that one down. A fix will be issued soon

Cheers, Stuart
--
Stuart Swales