Printing from Fireworkz for Windows

Lazybownz

Jan 2, 2019, 11:09:11 AM1/2/19
to Colton Software Fireworkz
Usually when I click on File - Print in Windows a dialogue box pops up offering me either my Epson printer or my Bullzip (file to PDF) printer (and some other installed printers which I don't use).

The (free) file to PDF printer can be downloaded from:

Using Fireworkz for Windows (version 2.21.02) I don't get a choice.

What happens is that Fireworkz for Windows displays only one printer which cannot be changed.

That displayed printer is whichever printer I used previously.

Recently I have been printing some Fireworkz spreadsheets to PDF for a friend using the Bullzip PDF printer. If I have previously printed (a file from from any Windows program) to paper using my Epson printer then the option to use the Bullzip printer is not available until I use the Bullzip printer to print something else (anything from any program other than Fireworkz for Windows). Then, when I use File - Print in Fireworkz for Windows, only the Bullzip PDF printer is available.

Is it possible to change the Fireworkz for Windows Print so that any of my installed (installed in Windows) printers can be used to print a Fireworkz file?

Lazybownz

Stuart Swales

Jan 2, 2019, 1:40:57 PM1/2/19
to colton-softw...@googlegroups.com
Doh. This got broke even before the 1.36 preview series. Looks like I
was trying to chase down a strange printing bug and accidentally
committed a version of the relevant (Windows-only, thank goodness)
source file with a crucial line commented out in the Print Setup command...

Will be fixed promptly!

Stuart

--
Stuart Swales