Fast movement in any scenario?

Novak Boskov

May 6, 2022, 7:55:21 PM5/6/22
to Colosseum Users
Hi Colosseum,

I'd like to explore how motion patterns affect the performance of my distributed workload that I run in Colosseum.

However, I've noticed that my team does not have access to any of the "fast" scenarios that are described here. For instance, I can run 1031 (Boston close static), 1033 (Boston close moderate), but not 1034 (Boston close fast). The error I get is:

"Colosseum failed to schedule the scenario at the Resource Manager
Invalid Scenario ID for team"

Best regards,
Novak Boškov

Leonardo Bonati

May 9, 2022, 9:04:54 AM5/9/22
to Novak Boskov, Colosseum Users
Dear Novak,

As the size of those scenarios is significant, they have been removed from the system to make room for other sets of scenarios. However, we are investigating upgrades for the disk space of the scenario drives. Scenarios will be reinstalled one the drives are upgraded.

Regards,
Leonardo