Can't connect to Colosseum VPN

Kazi Samin Mubasshir

Apr 19, 2024, 6:40:00 PMApr 19
to Colosseum Users
Dear Colosseum Team,
I am having trouble connecting to the Colosseum VPN today. I have tried different networks to connect (Ethernet/ WiFi). Can you look into this? Please let me know.

Best Regards,
Kazi
Kazi Samin Mubasshir
Graduate Research Assistant
Department of Computer Science
Purdue University
LinkedIn Website

Bonati, Leonardo

Apr 22, 2024, 8:55:16 AMApr 22
to Kazi Samin Mubasshir, Colosseum Users

Dear Kazi,

There were some issues with the facility that hosts Colosseum over the weekend and the system shut down to avoid damages. We are currently working to bring it back online.

Regards,

Leonardo

--

Leonardo Bonati

Associate Research Scientist

Institute for the Wireless Internet of Things

Northeastern University, Boston, MA

web: bonati.xyz

web: northeastern.edu/wiot