agave windows builds

abhinav

Oct 7, 2008, 2:00:35 AM10/7/08
to Agave Development
I am trying to build agave on windows using mingw toolchain.

I keep getting a message when I run configure with \

./configure --disable-gnome --disable-gconf --prefix=/d/home/build-
shop/prg/agave

configure: error: gnome-doc-utils >= 0.3.2 not found

I believe that this is a documentation utility, so can I disable it ?

-Abhinav

jonner

Oct 7, 2008, 2:06:20 AM10/7/08
to Agave Development
Yes, this is not essential to building the application, so can build
without it. however... I don't currently have a switch to disable
that automatically. I would gladly accept a patch to make this
optional. In addition, I really haven't tried building it on windows
lately at all (nor has anybody else as far as Iknow), so there may be
other issues that pop up. Feel free to ask if you have other issues.

Abhinav Lele

Oct 7, 2008, 2:09:56 AM10/7/08
to colorsch...@googlegroups.com
ok. I'll try n fix it.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

-Abhinav
--

Dick Cavett  - "If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."

David Feinzeig

Mar 13, 2013, 11:36:39 AM3/13/13
to colorsch...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I was wondering if you had any luck with this?  I'd like to try building agave on win 7.

Thanks!
David