New Agave release soon

Jonathon Jongsma

Sep 24, 2006, 11:21:15 AM9/24/06
to colorsch...@googlegroups.com
I'm thinking of making a new release very soon (possibly today) since
I've gotten a few translations since the last release. If anybody has
anything they want in before I release it, let me know.

--
jonner

Martin Ereth

Sep 24, 2006, 4:27:00 PM9/24/06
Jonathon Jongsma schrieb:

> I'm thinking of making a new release very soon (possibly today) since
> I've gotten a few translations since the last release. If anybody has
> anything they want in before I release it, let me know.

A little typo and a grammatical error. Now the German translation is ready for 0.4.1.

The window title of the "File -> export favorites" window and the 4 options of the
select box of the palette-window (Web-safe colors, Ximian ...) aren't translateable.
Maybe you can add them, too.

Martin

de.po

Jonathon Jongsma

Sep 24, 2006, 4:45:20 PM9/24/06
to colorsch...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Martin.

I know about the palette names, but I don't know how to get around
that. I currently use the gimp palette format for these palettes,
which doesn't have support for translateable names. I want to come up
with a way to translate these eventually, but I'm not sure how. I
think that will have to happen after the release.

--
jonner