Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups

Coloring World Testers

Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Privacy • Terms
Group path
Coloring World Testers
Contact owners and managers
1–3 of 3




Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected


Hasan Turan's profile photo
Hasan Turan, Damian_eM_e632
2:01 PM
Hi testers! Thank you for helping with Coloring World. 🎨
Hi Hasan! I just updated Coloring World to the newest version. The new custom color picker and sound
unread,
Hi testers! Thank you for helping with Coloring World. 🎨
Hi Hasan! I just updated Coloring World to the newest version. The new custom color picker and sound
2:01 PM

glean-tester1's profile photo
glean-tester12
Aug 25
Installed Coloring World today - happy to swap for a 14-day test
Hi, I joined this group, opted in and installed Coloring World on my test device today, and I'll
unread,
Installed Coloring World today - happy to swap for a 14-day test
Hi, I joined this group, opted in and installed Coloring World on my test device today, and I'll
Aug 25

glean-tester1's profile photo
glean-tester1
Aug 25
please test mine
Mine if you want to swap — join the group first, then the opt-in link works: 1. https://groups.google
unread,
please test mine
Mine if you want to swap — join the group first, then the opt-in link works: 1. https://groups.google
Aug 25

Search
Clear search
Close search
Google apps
Main menu