Error repairing to factory ccmx - Not Found

ocir...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2018, 11:47:14 AM2/4/18
to colorhug-users
Hi all,
while experimenting with different ccmx matrices on my colorhug2 I accidentally removed the default one. I've tried using colorhug-ccmx to restore it, but I get the following error:

Not Found: /downloads/colorhug2/archive/calibration-003513.ccmx

I've tried getting one of the other calibration matrices from the archive (under http://www.hughski.com/downloads/colorhug2/archive/), but the results are completely wrong.
Any tips?
Thank you
Enrico

ocir...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2018, 1:37:56 PM2/4/18
to colorhug-users
Hmm... further progress: I have taken the supposed factory values from this post (https://groups.google.com/d/msg/colorhug-users/NB7tdh4ojIw/HBgS1G6svz4J), I have tried to put them in a ccmx file on the style of http://www.hughski.com/downloads/colorhug2/ccmx/unity.ccmx (changing the identy matrix values to the ones taken from the post), and the very weird thing is, the ColorHug loads only some of the values (off-diagonal), and not the ones on the diagonal (using colorhug-cmd set-calibration-ccmx). I managed to get all the values using colorhug-cmd set-calibration and then the single values, but the ColorHug doesn't like the resulting calibration, deselecting it at each restart and refusing to take most measurements with it (take-readings works, take-readings-xyz fails).
Now I'm even more confused... any help please?

Richard Hughes

Feb 21, 2018, 8:36:19 AM2/21/18
to colorhu...@googlegroups.com
On 4 February 2018 at 11:30, <ocir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not Found: /downloads/colorhug2/archive/calibration-003513.ccmx

They should all be there now, can you retry please? Thanks.

Richard.