Roggen Roll 200k Audax - RSVP!

John Lee Ellis

May 25, 2024, 3:30:11 PMMay 25
to Colorado Randonneuring
Here is the new route for our Roggen Audax 200k, Saturday, June 8.  Luncheon will be at The Pepper Pod in Hudson. IMPORTANT: If you are fairly certain you'll be riding, even if you have not yet registered, please reply here or send me a note. The Pepper Pod requires reservations for parties over 8 people.

Any questions about the fascinating randonneuring format called Audax, check out this Audax Intro, or feel free to ask me or Mike Turek.

Thanks!

-jle

John Lee Ellis

May 25, 2024, 3:53:02 PMMay 25
to Colorado Randonneuring
Added note (which I thought I'd sent out, but didn't): this replaces the VGV (Vail - Glenwood Springs - Vail) route, because we couldn't be sure the Glenwood Canyon Trail would be open.  On the plus side, the Niwot start will be less driving, and the lunch spot looks great.

-jle