Re: [colorando] Digest for colorandonnee@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Michael Turek

May 29, 2024, 11:30:04 PMMay 29
to colora...@googlegroups.com
Just curious, reason for removing Estes?

Thanks John’
Mike

On Wed, May 29, 2024 at 10:41 <colora...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
John Lee Ellis <jell...@gmail.com>: May 29 07:10AM -0700

I've posted the revised route for the 400k loop
<https://ridewithgps.com/routes/46874811> on this weekend's 400k and 600k
brevets. Looks like reasonable weather for our ride!

-jle

Brett Sterling

May 30, 2024, 8:17:58 AMMay 30
to Michael Turek, colora...@googlegroups.com
Ooh - good question!  That was one of my favorite parts of the ride.  And I'd rather ride down into Estes than down St. Vrain Canyon :-)

Brett

John Lee Ellis

May 30, 2024, 8:57:15 AMMay 30
to Brett Sterling, Michael Turek, colora...@googlegroups.com
That could be an idea some day.  But Estes Park + Glen Haven is on the later-June 400k (the one that climbs St. Vrain Canyon). The Lefthand Canyon 400k has never gone through Estes.

Brett Sterling

May 30, 2024, 9:01:38 AMMay 30
to John Lee Ellis, Michael Turek, colora...@googlegroups.com
Oh that's right.  I guess it's just been too long since I rode the longer brevets :-)

And from that standpoint, I actually like the variety (i.e. this one down 7 and the other one up through Estes) - for me, it makes it more appealing to ride the different longer brevets.

Thanks!
Brett

Michael Turek

Jun 7, 2024, 3:46:01 PMJun 7
to colora...@googlegroups.com
12 Brent and Beth joining!…

On Fri, Jun 7, 2024 at 10:41 <colora...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Michael Turek <michael...@gmail.com>: Jun 07 08:03AM -0400

Hi all - 10 riders this morning for audax…3 Texans…let me know if you want
to join the fun!
Rules of audax:
https://rusa.org/pages/audax-intro

Daniel Tom
Alan Chu
Dan Driscoll
Pam Wright
Peter E Hoff
Michael Turek
Veronica Vacek
Nick Dawe

Tom Elhmam

Oksana Kovalenko

Brent Myers

Jun 7, 2024, 4:17:35 PMJun 7
to Michael Turek, colora...@googlegroups.com

No no. We are in MA riding. Miss you guys
Sent from my iPhone