Autonation Nissan Arapahoe Quick Charger Status

Rick Green

Nov 19, 2014, 12:07:52 PM11/19/14
to colorado-n...@googlegroups.com
Well,

After two voice mail messages to John Erhardt(Service Manager)[IGNORED and NOT RETURNED] and one email(replied today) I finally got the answer.

The Autonation Nissan Arapahoe DCQC is up and running, especially for all of those who didn’t know.

Just remember, the squeaky wheel gets the most grease:)

Rick Green

P.S. For all this that use public charging stations, PLEASE remember to coil the charging cable after use. Its a real annusance to possibly run over the cable(and possibly damaging it) pulling into an EV spot. Thanks!!!

Andre Hut

Nov 19, 2014, 12:15:24 PM11/19/14
to colorado-n...@googlegroups.com
Every time I've been to the Autonation Nissan Arapahoe dealer, they've always had three or four LEAFs parked in front of all the charging spots.  The spots are marked "Customer Use Only", but these were never customer cars, but LEAFs with dealer stickers on them.  Sometimes the charger(s) were in use, sometimes not.  I suppose that if you went inside and asked if you could use a charger that someone might move cars around for you, but its definitely not "public friendly".

Leaving the charging cable on the ground is akin to leaving a gasoline filling hose on the ground.  I'm surprised that anyone would leave a charging cable loose.

--Andre Hut

Victor

Nov 19, 2014, 1:27:10 PM11/19/14
to colorado-n...@googlegroups.com
I did charge there few times - and yes - if U are to go inside they would try and make accommodations to allow U to charge.

Sent from my iPad

Andre Hut

Nov 19, 2014, 2:56:55 PM11/19/14
to colorado-n...@googlegroups.com
Usually I'm just there for a few minutes, so its not worth the hassle.  But its unfortunate that for some reason, perhaps intentional, the chargers are usually blocked.