Q1 2013 COLORADO LEAF GROUP MEETING

Rick

Jan 3, 2013, 6:11:53 PM1/3/13
to colorado-n...@googlegroups.com
Alright gang, we need to set up a club meeting before 2014.

@Brian-Can you help set up a meeting at the Nissan dealership in Thornton? Maybe reserve the conference room and have it catered courtesy of.........
Also, Can you find out how many L2 chargers are available inside and outside the dealership. I know I will need to charge up for sure when I arrive.

I will message Jonathan C. the head social media honcho of the North American Nissan LEAF Facebook page to see if he can hook us up with some goodies for the meeting. i.e. logo apparel and merchandise, a prize giveaway, etc.

Andre Hut

Jan 3, 2013, 6:33:38 PM1/3/13
to colorado-n...@googlegroups.com
Coming from Parker, My LEAF would need a good long drink of e-juice too. :)

molivero69

Sep 8, 2013, 11:25:24 AM9/8/13
to colorado-n...@googlegroups.com
I'm good without a charge. Maybe a wash and wax tho'