Latest Updates from Tesla

Rick Green

Nov 7, 2014, 12:49:02 PM11/7/14
to colorado-n...@googlegroups.com
Tesla- Still pumping out more expensive technology, but have yet to manufacture an affordable EV for the masses. How’s that Model X doing? Three years delayed?

Rick

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Tesla Motors" <eve...@teslamotors.com>
Subject: Latest Updates from Tesla
Date: November 7, 2014 at 9:55:30 AM MST

LATEST UPDATES FROM TESLA - NOVEMBER 2014
Autopilot Launched
Every new Model S is now Autopilot enabled. Read more about how we are expanding our range of safety and tech features.
READ MORE
0-60 mph in 3.2 Seconds
0-60 mph in 3.2 Seconds
Dual Motor Model S moves beyond excellent control and dynamics to set a new industry standard for All Wheel Drive. Motor Trend has said of the new P85D: “You’re not so much accelerating as pneumatically suctioned into the future.”
READ MORE
Consumer Leasing
Consumer Leasing
Prefer to lease your car? We have expanded Tesla Leasing to include all Model S customers in the United States. Private customers as well as business customers can now lease Model S.
READ MORE
Software v6.0
Software v6.0
Tesla’s new software release takes the personalized driving experience to a new level, with traffic-based navigation and commute advice, an in-car view of daily schedules, and location-based air suspension settings.
READ MORE
What's Next
What’s Next
With the introduction of Dual Motor and Autopilot, there will be no further significant platform changes to Model S for about a year. We continue to see rapid growth elsewhere with the construction of the Gigafactory, the spread of Superchargers, and increased vehicle production.
READ MORE
Experience Model S. Schedule a Test Drive Today.
TESLA3500 Deer Creek Road | Palo Alto, CA 94304
Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe

Andre Hut

Nov 7, 2014, 1:02:24 PM11/7/14
to colorado-n...@googlegroups.com

Rick,

Oddly enough, I don’t think Tesla cares about making a car for the masses.  They seem to be the Mercedes of the EV world.

--Andre

Rick Green

Nov 7, 2014, 1:30:52 PM11/7/14
to colorado-n...@googlegroups.com
I agree with you Andre, but sadly enough, Mercedes sells their 100% EV for……

Starting at $41,450*

Emissions-free driving with the highest pos