For Sale: 4 Original Rims with Snow Tires and TPMS sensors

Tom Franklin

Aug 17, 2013, 2:05:13 PM8/17/13
to colorado-n...@googlegroups.com
I moved my Leaf to Southern California.  No need for the snow tires anymore.

Bridgestone Blizzak WS70FZ 205/55/R16 with one or two seasons left on the tread.  The tires probably have 10K or less on them.  Each rim has a TPMS sensor ($70/each) so you get the correct pressure sensing.

These were bought from Discount Tire who will swap these out and reprogram the TPMS for free.

I will sell the set for $800.  This would cost you over $1500.

Let me know if interested,
Tom

Andre Hut

Aug 17, 2013, 2:31:55 PM8/17/13
to colorado-n...@googlegroups.com

Tom Franklin

Aug 17, 2013, 3:14:17 PM8/17/13
to colorado-n...@googlegroups.com
That is for the tires alone.  I am also including rims and TPMS sensors.

Andre Hut

Aug 17, 2013, 3:29:17 PM8/17/13
to colorado-n...@googlegroups.com

Tirerack sells just the (4) four tires brand new for $492.  I’m sure Discount tire would have a similar price.  Even if you bought the tire pressure sensors for $70 each, that would bring the price, brand new, to $772.  Why do you say that it costs $1500 retail?  Even your $800 price is more than what you can walk into a tirestore today, and get brand new?  I guess I’m missing something here.

Andre Hut

Aug 17, 2013, 3:31:27 PM8/17/13
to colorado-n...@googlegroups.com

Never mind.  I mis-read your offer.  I thought it was for the tires only, not including the wheels.