DIA Parking Info(more)

Rick Green

Aug 21, 2013, 11:16:52 AM8/21/13
to colorado-n...@googlegroups.com, Andre Hut

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Parking Admin. - DIA" <Parkin...@flydenver.com>
Date: August 21, 2013 9:13:09 AM MDT
To: 'Rick Green' <rgre...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: RE: Question

Good Morning Mr. Green,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding parking at Denver International Airport (DIA).

1. The manufacturer of the Electric Vehicle (EV) chargers is Telefonix, Inc. The company is based in Waukegan, Illinois and has been a leader in the aerospace industry for electronics and cord reel technology for nearly 25 years. For more information, visit www.L1PowerPost.com.

2. Vehicles parked in the EV spaces are subject to normal parking rules. The Revised Municipal Code Section 5-15 defines a vehicle parked in any airport Public Parking Facility over 30 days as having been abandoned. If you wish to leave your vehicle for over thirty days, you need to call the “Extended Stay Hotline.” The number for the hotline is 303-342-4629. The average DIA customer parks for 1.4 days.

3. Signs will designate the spaces for use by electric and plug-in vehicles only. Vehicles illegally parked in the EV spaces will be subject to citation and/or towing.

I have attached a copy of the news release regarding the EV charging stations. If you have any further questions, please contact our office at 303-342-4083.

Thank You,

EV Charging Stations Release.docx
image001.jpg
image002.png