2021 Stages with Annotations

Chris Argo

Jul 10, 2021, 1:51:51 PM7/10/21
to Colorado High Country 1200k
Hi all. You all may have already done this but I took the Annotated full CHC route that was posted after the pre-ride and split it into stages for easier upload and management during the ride. Feel free to download these stages but use at your own risk. I've done a cursory scan and it looks like all the annotations, summits, stores, etc. are there. Please note that when splitting the stages I didn't reproduce the controls in Walden but simply the start/end points.

Chris

John Lee Ellis

Jul 10, 2021, 2:28:14 PM7/10/21
to Chris Argo, Colorado High Country 1200k
Thanks, Chris!