Excel Planner

Chris Argo

Jun 28, 2021, 11:28:24 PM6/28/21
to Colorado High Country 1200k
Hi all. Less than two weeks now. I noticed that the Excel Planner on the CHC site had the previous editions controls. I downloaded and modified the Planner to reflect what I understand to be this year's controls, distances and approximate elevations. A planner like this helps me to visualize how to attack these rides. Hope it can be of use to you all. The Planner and Top Tube tabs I believe are fairly accurate. I did not take time to edit the Plan Chart.

Blessings to you all.

Chris
brevet-chc21-planner-Generic.xlsx

John Lee Ellis

Jun 29, 2021, 1:13:32 PM6/29/21
to Chris Argo, Colorado High Country 1200k
Thanks very much, Chris!

I have now added a link to your spreadsheet to the CHC Main Page. If you change it, just let us know, and I will re-upload it.

Also a link to the CHC Spotwalla that Greg Smith set up. We will be adding a link to our traditional Rider Progress page, which shows arrival and departure times from overnight checkpoints (i.e., Walden for this year). This helps our volunteers as well as folks wanting to follow the riders.

-john lee