Kremmling - Willow Creek Pass on Stage 3

John Lee Ellis

Jul 11, 2021, 12:00:17 AM7/11/21
to Colorado High Country 1200k
Responding to some inquiries, we have changed the control after Yampa to Kremmling. The pre-riders have found that what services there are in Hot Sulphur Springs have limited hours.

So, you should top off your hydration in Kremmling for the stretch from there up to Willow Creek Pass. If you need added supplies before climbing the pass, you can detour 2 miles east from the turnoff to Hwy. 125 for a store in Granby (junction of US-40 and US-34).

In any case, our volunteers are planning to support you at Willow Creek Pass either in person or by leaving supplies for you at the pass. We apologize for the inconvenience.

-john lee