Fwd: Invitation to August 2024 Citizen Advocate Meeting

Spike CO

Jun 4, 2024, 12:25:03 PMJun 4
to CO-CURE Google Board

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: CDOC <CD...@state.co.us>
Date: Tue, Jun 4, 2024 at 9:33 AM
Subject: Invitation to August 2024 Citizen Advocate Meeting
To: DOC Constituent Services <CD...@state.co.us>

Good morning,
We are excited to share that we will be holding an August 2024 Citizen Advocate Meeting in-person at Denver Women's Correctional Facility. As always, the meeting will include updates from members of executive staff and the opportunity to speak in-person with a number of staff members.  The meeting information is below and is also available on our website at https://cdoc.colorado.gov/about/community-engagement/citizen-advocate-meetings.  Please feel free to share it with anyone who may wish to attend. We look forward to seeing you there!
August 2024 Citizen Advocate Meeting:

The August 2024 Citizen Advocate Meeting will be held at Denver Women's Correctional Facility.

Meeting date and time: August 14, 2024 at 1 pm.
RSVP Deadline: August 7, 2024 at 5 pm. Please RSVP by email to cd...@state.co.us. If you have submitted a Consent to Search for the April meeting, you do not need to submit a new one.
Question Submission Deadline: July 24, 2024 at 5 pm. Questions for the meeting may be submitted by email to the Constituent Services Office at cd...@state.co.us; please be sure to specify you are submitting questions for the August 2024 Citizen Advocate Meeting.

Please remember that a valid, up to date Consent to Search form (blank form is attached) is required to attend the meeting.  RSVPs and Consent to Search forms may be emailed to cd...@state.co.us or your Consent to Search form may be submitted by U.S. Mail to:

Constituent Services
1250 Academy Park Loop
Colorado Springs, CO 80910

If you submitted a Consent to Search for the December 2023 Citizen Advocate Meeting, it remains valid and on file and you do not need to resubmit the form. If you do not know if you have a valid Consent to Search form on file, please email cd...@state.co.us and we can check for you.
Best regards,
Lisa

Lisa M. Wiley
Constituent Services Coordinator
P 719.226.4569
1250 Academy Park Loop, Colorado Springs CO 80910
lisa....@state.co.us  |  cd...@state.co.us  | https://cdoc.colorado.gov/
AR Form 300-27C 01-15-2023.pdf