Thanks everyone for coming out last night, let's keep hacking

Jason Lally

Mar 27, 2013, 7:21:16 PM3/27/13
to colorado-code-...@googlegroups.com
Great hack night last night.  We worked on 2 projects last night:

1. OpenBike
Mike Lockwitz worked with Max and Lionel on documenting OpenBike in preparation for the Longmont Hackathon.  Mike also set up 2 forked repos for the front end and API of OpenBike from OpenPlans Open Trip Planner

2. Denver Street Closures
As per Joanne's earlier email, check out the streets repo at:

This project takes a PDF of street closures and turns it into a machine readable API and front end for seeing these on a map.

Please join us at future hack nights as we build out these projects.  And use this group to ask any questions about the projects.  Also, bring your ideas to future hack nights.  For inspiration, check out Colorado's open data at:

And these organization's GitHub repos:

Best,
Jason

--