Join us for Hack4Colorado - our National Day of Civic Hacking event (5/31 - 6/2)

Jason Lally

May 14, 2013, 5:20:55 PM5/14/13
to colorado-code-...@googlegroups.com
Do you want to build cool apps and hacks for your community in Colorado and maybe win a prize in the process?

This is going to be a must not miss event. On the weekend of May 31st, designers, coders, hackers and creative people will descend on Galvanize to hack and build apps to improve Colorado as part of the National Day of Civic Hacking. Check it out at http://www.hack4colorado.com Attached is more info.

Important challenges. Interesting Data Sets you likely haven't seen before. Nationally known judges. Great Food. Live Music. Cool Tee-Shirts. Great prizes. I'll be there, will you?

We'll be having a Webinar this Friday, May 17 from 12-1pm MTN to review API's and Data Sets. Please join us here - https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/982809646/106393425

Oh and did I mention that each winning track will receive $2,000.00 to share with that team! Talk about a great party! We are also raffling off lots of cool gadgets.

Register soon. Space is limited!

Best,
Jason

--