Kinect for a Cause Presentation

david.a.stile

Feb 26, 2013, 4:38:28 AM2/26/13
to colorado-code-...@googlegroups.com
Looking forward to showing off the new "Kinect for a Cause" project tomorrow. If you know anyone interested in interactive technologies, 3D graphics, or creative coding...have them come along!

Here is the "Kinect for a Cause" Git Page. We'll post our deck to the repo after the presentation tomorrow night.

Event starts today at 6:30pm at Galvanize.

Jason Lally

Feb 26, 2013, 12:34:16 PM2/26/13
to colorado-code-...@googlegroups.com
David is doing some real cool stuff with the Kinect, but even if you aren't into the hardware side, there are lots of neat open source software libraries useful in all sorts of applications.  Hope people can join us tonight.

Jason Lally
Director, Decision Lab
PlaceMatters