Collaborative decision-making software

j...@loomio.org

Mar 16, 2014, 7:13:52 PM3/16/14
to colorado-code-...@googlegroups.com
Hey there!

I apologize in advance for the spammy message, but I randomly stumbled across your group (via @joannecheng's twitter feed) and it looks like you all are doing awesome stuff!

I'm a civic hacker in Wellington, New Zealand working on a project for collaborative decision-making called Loomio. It's an open-source platform for everyday democracy and consensus-building that works for communities, workplaces, government, schools, etc.

Given the type of group you are, I figured a few of you might be interested. We're crowdfunding at the moment, you can check out the project here: https://love.loomio.org/real-democracy-needs-to-include-everyone.

Anyway, it's always excited to find like-minded people in other parts of the world working on the same problems. Keep up the good work, and if you ever take a trip to NZ feel free to reach out and I can connect you with the community over here. We've got a pretty thriving tech-for-good scene. :)

Warm regards from Aotearoa
Jon