Fw: Instruments for sale with descriptions and pictures

1 view

Mary Ellen Garrett

Dec 19, 2020, 4:53:17 PM12/19/20
to Colorado Coalition African Music Dance Culture
Hi friends,

My friend Sondra Singer is selling a number of wonderful instruments, including an mbira and drums. I offered to help her publicize.

Attached are the details, with photos. Please contact her if interested. (Phone number @ the bottom of each page of this list).

She says:
"Most of these are hard to come by, and excellent instruments, so I'm hoping there are some folks out there who are looking for them to give them a good home!

The mbira and the bodhran are especially unique and special, I think, but so are the doumbeks. These are so hard to let go of, but needs to happen."

Cheers!
Mary Ellen

Drums to sell December 2020.pdf