Reminder: Saturday night gathering

Barbara Kulton

Sep 20, 2019, 9:11:06 PM9/20/19
to Colo Coalition WMD, Zivanai Masango, Helen Masvikeni-Masango, Rebecca, Laura Tyson, Andre Mallinger, Mary McHenry, Knapp Karna, Mast Scott, Cynthia Cunningham, Wendy Steinway, Therese, Bill Meyers, Zimbira, ZiMbira Jams
Greetings fellow lovers of Zimbabwean music.

Continuing the tradition of having an outdoor gathering in my backyard when we have visiting Zimbabwean artists . . . here we go!

Although this info was in the longer email a couple of weeks ago that covered all the activities while Patience is here, I thought I'd send out a reminder, along with some details:

Saturday (tomorrow!)  evening
6:00-7:00: Patience will be doing a cultural discussion
                 Cost:  $10
7:00:  Backyard mbira time and potluck.

Regarding the potluck:  bring yummy food to share, as well as any
       alcoholic beverages for yourself and /or others.
       No need for desserts - I'm contributing some delicious pies
                                          from "My Mom's Pies"!

       Donations (money) to support our guest artist welcome!

And, of course, music playing around the fire in my backyard.
What to bring:    Warm clothes for the cool evening air
                            "camp chairs" to ensure you have a seat!
                                (I have about 6 chairs to ensure our special
                                  guests are taken care of)

Where:  Barbara Kulton’s (that's me) home in Nyland Co-Housing

To Nyland Co-Housing —
Take Baseline east out of Boulder, past 75th St.
Turn right (south) into the Nyland Co-Housing
entrance just past (east) of the Lafayette Water
Treatment facility. Park on the east side of the road,
(the parking lots are for the residents only), walk up the
first housing path (north side). Barbara’s
home is located about mid-way on the left or
south side of the walkway #3586
Contact - Barbara Kulton 303-931-9483, if you
get lost!

I look forward to gathering with you all.

Barbara