Mosaic Gospel Choir concerts April 22 & 29

Lisa Seaman

Apr 19, 2023, 11:35:02 AM4/19/23
to Colorado Coalition for African Music, Dance & Culture
Hi all,
A few of us from the marimba community (Ev, Allison, Helen, Bart, and me, and maybe others) are part of the Mosaic Gospel Choir, and I'd like to invite you to our spring concerts. Concerts are FREE. They probably last about 1 hour.

Facebook events and website listing for concerts

Our director, Dr. Michael Williams is amazing and a lot of fun, and his son Dominick will play piano for most of the songs. They are both wonderful and talented people. And one of our choir members, Andrea, composed one of the songs we'll sing, Muddy Water.

We're an amateur choir. No auditions needed. We welcome newcomers. We typically sing one set of songs in the fall, and learn another set of songs in the spring. If you're interested, feel free to join our Google Group email list: https://groups.google.com/g/mosaic-gospel-choir-boulder.
Mosaic.jpg