ZiMbira and Friends Benefit Concert, Alchemy of Movement Dec. 28th, 6:30pm

1 view

gpeck

Dec 19, 2019, 7:52:07 PM12/19/19
to Colorado Coalition for African Music, Dance & Culture
Dear Community,

Please Join ZiMbira and Friends for a very special end of year concert at Alchemy of Movement studios , 2436 - 30th Street, 6:30 pm Dec. 28th.

When was the last time you heard Ande Marimba?  How about Mokomba Ensemble (awesome drumming/dance: http://www.baobaofoundation.org/mokomba.html!  Awesome bands performing a benefit for the Bao Bao foundation and a fund to reunite
Zivanai with his family in Zimbabwe. ZiMbira takes the stage at 8:30 for an early evening concert (https://zimbira.com/ and  https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Zimbira&opensearch=1).  Join us at 6:30pm!  Refreshments and alcohol available by donation.

ZiMbira has a great line up of songs ready for you and we would love to have you join us for an energetic, heart felt evening of music!

Please bring yourself....... bring a friend............ bring your family,........bring your dancing shoes!  We'd love to share this evening with you.

Please note the attached flyer.

$15 at the door.

Kind regards,

Grant Peck