Farewell party for Abel Mafuleni, Saturday 10/12

1 view

Mark Keller

Oct 9, 2019, 11:09:48 PM10/9/19
to Eugene Seah, Ashley Noland, Leslie Ratica, Barbara Kulton, Cindy Cunningham, Catherine Hunziker, 😍Mark Keller❤️, Mary Ellen Garrett, Cory Potash, Katharine Noll, Mandy Muchineripi, Obert Muchineripi, Zivanai Masango, Helen Wangu Wangu, Amy Stewart Mcintosh, Randy McIntosh, Katie Dyal, David Simon, David Schaldach, Bruce Wilson, Lisa Seaman, Bart Miller, Kheyala, Becca Ciancanelli, Demry Frankenheimer, Tricia Stahr, Tina Lewis, pule...@gmail.com, kim.b....@gmail.com, Noah Randall, Heron Stombock, Stephanie Randall, Sara Green, Sandra Kirschner, Tim Butler, Tammy Livingstone, Tatenda Blessing Muchiriri, Tracy Ayres, Katrina Debs, Wilson Fanestil, Elynne Hering, Carla Starck, Andre Mallinger, Bruce Poulter, Donna Lyle, Anita Sanborn, Catherine Hunziker, Vickie Stubbs, Kristin Swihart, Shasta Swihart, Alison Lawrence, Sherry Gillespie, Jon Stubbs, Daniel Lockley, lowflyingk...@gmail.com, Colo Coalition WMD, Cecily Crout
Hello Friends,

It turns out Abel cannot extend his visit as long as he hoped this time. A 2-month tour in Saudi Arabia just came together in the last week or so and he has to be back in Zim next week to get a visa and prepare for that tour!

So, we’re going to have to say goodbye this Saturday. Abel will share some of his beautiful music on marimba and mbira, tell us about his next adventure, and we’ll send him off with lots of hugs.

Date: Sat Oct 12
Time: 6 to 7 pm Potluck, socializing
7 to 9 pm Abel performing, group jam
Place: ZiMbira Steelyards Studio, 3100 Carbon Place #103, Boulder, CO 80301
Suggested donation: $15

Please RSVP so that we can get an idea of how to set up the space.

Mark