Sing in a choir: MLK event and/or Mosaic Gospel Choir

1 view

Lisa Seaman

Jan 3, 2020, 1:19:03 PM1/3/20
to Colorado Coalition for African Music, Dance & Culture
A few of us from the local Zimbabwean music community sing in the Mosaic Gospel Choir, directed by Dr. Michael Williams. (It's fun, and newcomers are welcome! Join us on Wednesdays at Wesley Chapel in Boulder, starting January 15th, 7pm.) But what I wanted to tell you about is: Michael is leading a Denver Citywide Mass Choir for the "Colorado Remembers the Life, Legacy, and Dream of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr." event on January 12

He is inviting all people, all ages, to join the big choir for this event. If you're interested, here is a message from Michael:

CALLING ALL SINGERS/CHOIRS. I AM MUSIC DIRECTOR FOR THIS EVENT and am coordinating a Citywide Mass Choir. JOIN ME!!!! Rehearsals:

  • 1/4 @ 12 noon
  • 1/7 @ 7pm
  • 1/11 @ 12 noon
  • Event is January 12, 4-6pm

All rehearsals and the event are at:
 Heritage Christian Center, 14401 E. Exposition Ave, Aurora, CO. 80012
(You don't have to attend all of the rehearsals to participate-but at least one.)

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Wishing you all some happy singing,

Lisa