where's our dear vauxhall got to?

valerie h.

Sep 16, 2012, 10:15:24 AM9/16/12
to colony3
i know i'd gotten some sort of notice or e-mail but i've moved four
times in the last two years and i've misplaced a lot of things (quite
possibly my noggin too) along with a desktop hard drive crash which
has left me feeling not quite sure as to what's what!

i thought i saw someone on ioffer, but there appear to be competing
sellers there? i'd prefer to purchase from our longtime, reliable
friend.

if anyone on list can give me a kick in the right direction i'd be
very grateful and hope all are well. :)

thanks in advance,
valerie

--
your hair and dress in ribbons
babycakes

Caroline Hammond

Sep 16, 2012, 11:10:07 AM9/16/12
to col...@googlegroups.com, glassi...@gmail.com
Dear Valarie,

He did send out an notice/email giving his new address sometime ago and I cannot find it in my system....sent him an email on an old email address...hopefully won't bounce back....I can't even find my way back to Colony 3!!!!   I do hate PROGRESS>

Caroline in Dunstable

320.gif

Linda Schley

Sep 16, 2012, 11:36:38 AM9/16/12
to col...@googlegroups.com
320.gif

valerie h.

Sep 16, 2012, 4:16:29 PM9/16/12
to col...@googlegroups.com
linda and caroline, thanks! i knew he had to be out there somewhere.
if i could just figure out who he is on ioffer! pretty sure i'm
sending to the right person but i want to be sure. :)

cheers to all!

On 9/16/12, Linda Schley <trollyb...@windstream.net> wrote:
> vauxhall6.bravesites.com

djmcgoohan

Sep 16, 2012, 7:41:07 PM9/16/12
to col...@googlegroups.com
The bravesites link is the way to go.
I can offer better deals if I only have to pay PayPal fees and not additional ones to iOffer or eBay.

I am around :-)

Cheers,

vauxhall aka djmcgoohan

Linda Schley

Sep 16, 2012, 10:19:52 PM9/16/12
to col...@googlegroups.com
i am pretty sure ioffer is somebody else

valerie h.

Sep 17, 2012, 1:10:41 AM9/17/12
to col...@googlegroups.com
hey there dj! great to see you! and again, super to have the link,
i'm so completely boggled right now from the move, but i've bookmarked
you and hope to chat soon. :)

cheers to you!

valerie